Have Your Party With Us!
- Party for children 1 to 14 years old
- 1 hour of private gym time
- 45 minutes in a private party room
- Assistance in your party room
- All the paper products
- Goodie item for each child
- Set up and all the clean up
- Up to 20 children
To provide the safest experience for your children, there can be no more than 3 years age difference between the youngest and oldest child participating in the party.
Click on the links below for details, availability or to book now
Indoor Playground Party
Parties for 1-5 year olds
Parties for 5-12 year olds
When you want an active party for lots of kids — think of our 26,000 square feet of child-friendly, rain-proof space!
Should I book the East Gym or West Gym?
The East Gym is best suited for children under 5. The equipment featured on this side of the gym is specially scaled to accommodate preschool age gymnasts.
The East Gym feature an in ground trampoline and two foam pits.
The West Gym is best suited for children over 6. The West Gym can be booked for all age groups, but has regular size gymnastics equipment which may be too large for smaller children to reach.
How far in advance should I book my party?
Call early to guarantee your date! During the rainy seasons, parties book up 2 months in advance. During the summer, parties book 3 weeks in advance.
How do I book my party?
Call 206-782-1496 to schedule your party with a registrar and submit your deposit.
How much is the deposit to book a birthday party?
Deposit Cost September – June: $260
Deposit Cost July – August: $240
What is your refund policy?
Deposits and final payments for parties are non-refundable.
What if I have a schedule conflict after I book my party?
If you discover a conflict with your chosen date more than 3 weeks before the date, you may change it one time pending availability.
This change must be done either in person or over the phone with a registrar.
Changing a party date with less than 3 weeks notice forfeits the deposit and final payment.
Which party room will I be given?
We will assign you a party area based on your party’s estimated size.
Please estimate on the high end for both children and adults so we can make sure your party is comfortable and spacious!
What to do on the day of your party:
- On arrival, you will be met by the SGA birthday host who will show you where to leave party supplies and food while the kids get ready for gym time.
- As children arrive, have children remove socks, shoes and outerwear. Let parents know to arrive 10 minutes prior to the party’s end time to help their children collect their things.
- About midway through the gym time, the SGA birthday host will let you know your Party Room is ready and will help move everything into the room.
- When the gym hour is over, the kids will be shown into the party room for parent planned activities such as treats and presents. You will have up to 45 minutes in the party room. Talk with the SGA party host or hostess if you have any questions about this.
- Once your 45 minutes in the party room is over you will collect only what you would like to keep and you leave the mess for us to clean up.
- SGA does not allow piñatas, confetti or silly string.
What do I do as the host?
- Arrive 15 minutes before your party time to greet your guests.
- The party room will be available and set up 30 minutes before the gymnastics portion of the party ends.
- Remind your guest that children should dress in active wear and will have bare feet during gym time. Jeans are not allowed on the equipment. Long hair should be tied back.
- Provide food and drinks.
- End your party on time. Going over 45 minutes can incur a fee.
- Let parents know when dropping off their children that they should arrive 10 minute before a party’s scheduled end time to pick up.
- Keep track of your group’s personal items and don’t wear anything valuable, especially in the pits.
- SGA assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
Ask your friends who have been here — our parties get great reviews!
Each party customer turns in a report card on how we did. Here are some examples:
“We did our daughters bday party here and it was a great experience. The staff was very helpful and they’re really nice, what I also like is that we could bring our own food and cake and we don’t have to have some cardboard pizza like most gymnastics or jumping places. A lot of the parents gave us positive feedback about the place and all the kids had a good time we will definitely be bringing our daughter back here open play days. thanks a lot to the staff” — January 2013
“Chantel is delightful to work with! Second time she has done a party we’ve been to and we adore her!! – November 20, 2010
“Did your children enjoy the gym time? “This was a 10+++ (really should be a 15). The staff was so good — they even got to know the kids names without name tags. Just excellent!”
“Coach Nicole was amazing! Seriously, the best — we have 3 kids and Mika is the youngest so we’ve been around the block and seen many a teacher lead parties. This was the best. Can we have Nicole as a nanny? Seriously, The BEST!!!!” 8/9/10
“Dear Barb — I am writing to let you know what a success the birthday party was on June 10th. This was my 1st attempt to have a party with lots of kids and as a single parent I wasn’t sure if I could actually pull it off…! I did & what really helped me was the wonderful help from all of your staff. Diane “talked” me through the logistics in the planning stages and let me take home the “goodie bags” earlier in the week.One child has a nut allergy & I wanted to make certain the candy would pass muster — it did. Elaine, Keith and Emily were so enthusiastic and careful with children new to gymnastics. Their professionalism & take charge attitude allowed me to really relax. The party room was clean, ready & the exact right size. Thank you for the balloons and for making the shoes & socks appear magically. [Susan] has told so many neighbors what fun the party was for her — thanks so much. This party will be a great memory for us!” — Happy Mom, June 2009