We’ve heard you. Registering for classes has not been easy.
Continuous Enrollment means:
- No more lines. Once registered, your class slot is guaranteed until your child is promoted, you choose to move to a different day/time or you choose to drop.
- No transfer hassles.
- No large lump sum payments at the beginning of each session.
- No annual registration fees. Families will now only pay a one-time registration fee of $55.
- No surprises. The monthly tuition is based on an annual average so your automatic payments can stay the same each month.
- No worries. Can’t make it to class? We offer unlimited make-ups for currently enrolled students at our Gym Times and Indoor Playground.
- No waiting. SGA will continue to track skills and your child’s progress. We will facilitate promotions by tracking the gymnasts ready to move up and adjust our schedules accordingly throughout the year – no waiting until the end of a session to move up.
How It Works
At our next registration, we will ask for a bank or card account number and get consent for automatic monthly payments.
From then on, your automatic payment will be processed on the 20th of the month for the next month’s tuition. (Example: December classes will be billed November 20th.)
Families enrolling in September classes must set up automatic payments.
Need to un-enroll? Notify us in writing one month before the date we draft your account — which is always the 20th of the month prior to the actual class. (Example: To un-enroll at the end of November, fill out our drop form before October 20th.)
Need to change day and time? Let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
Students enrolled in summer session can begin registering for fall classes on July 30th.
To get us all set for the new registration process, enrollment will be down for the 28th and 29th of July.
Keep a look out for more information or feel free to talk to a Registrar at the front desk.
Thank you for helping us improve!