The time can be spent in many ways to suit your group; activities can inlcude, gymnastics rotations, foam pit, gymnastics games, bouncy house, craft, movie, or activities specific to your group.
This sleepover includes:
- The host would be responsible for picking the movie, providing dinner and breakfast, and making sure there is at least one parent on site overnight.
- Private use of the gym during your stay
- Coaches to lead activities etc. (number will depend on number of kids, at least one will spend the night)
- Craft supplies
You and your friends will have a great time at a sleepover at our gym! Rent the gym out for an amazing birthday party, scouting event, youth group outing, end of season party or just a fun evening!
Avaliable Saturday Nights from 7:30 pm – 8:00 am
Seattle Gymnastics Academy, Columbia City 5034 37th Ave S
What to bring
- Sleeping bag, pillow, teddy-bear (if wanted)
- Shorts and t-shirt or leo and leggings for playing
- Appropriate clothes for sleeping
- Tooth brush etc.
- Water bottle
- Don’t bring jewelry and electronics but, if you do, they must be placed in the cubby room. SGA is not responsible for items that are lost. We recommend that these types of items not be brought to the gym.
- Every child MUST have a parent-signed waiver form on file to participate