The teachers at Seattle Preschool are excited to announce our first ever Pre-K Summer Camp: a new program to re-engage Pre-K kids in an educational and active summer, and help prepare them for next year!
We have reimagined and updated our classroom space to align with all health & safety protocols, while maintaining a calm, assuring and engaging environment, for the launch of our first ever Pre-K Summer Camp for 5-year-olds.
With equal parts mental and physical activity, SPS Pre-K campers will enjoy time exploring age-appropriate activities, games, arts and crafts, while in small 5:1 camper-to-teacher ratios. We have even set up a mini gym space exclusively for preschool gymnastics!
SPS students enrolled in the Pre-K program in 2019/20 or 2020/21 school year
Any child aged 5 by their camp session start date (does not have to be enrolled in SPS to attend, but must meet age requirement)
8:30am – 12:00pm
July 13 – 17
July 20 – 24
July 27 – 31
August 3 – 7
August 10 – 14
August 17 – 21
*July 6 – 10 available for current SPS Pre-K students only
$342 per weekly session
THE SEATTLE PRESCHOOL at SGA – 12745 28thAVE NE, SEATTLE, 98125
Pre-K camp safety / protocols
- Wellness screening upon entrance for both staff and campers – includes:
- Temperature check
- Health questionnaire
- Small group ratio: 1 teacher to 5 Pre-K campers
- Teachers / staff will be wearing masks at all times. As noted by Governor Inslee’s face covering order, children 5 and older must wear a face covering. It is encouraged to have children ages 3-5 wear a covering if possible. If your child is under age 5, face covering will be at the discretion of parents / guardians.
- Activities in the classroom and in the gym will be spread out 6 feet apart.
- Dedicated COVID supervisor on site at all times to monitor distancing adherence, and for any symptoms from both campers and staff
- Foam pits will be covered (no submersion into the foam)
- Students will be sanitizing hands before each activity
- Teachers will be washing their hands between events, and as needed (if they need to touch a child), as well as sanitizing
- Dedicated staff member on site at all times to perform cleaning
- Each piece of equipment used will be cleaned after each group’s rotation
- Bleach and water solution will be used for cleaning
- Please call our Member Services at 206-362-7447 to enroll.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Enrollments are limited and we must adhere to strict capacity.
- No credits or refunds are given. In the event of injury or illness (including COVID-19 related occurrences), our Member Services Team will address on an individual basis.
- We accept Cash, Check, ACH (bring in your checking information: account number & routing number) or VISA/MC (with a 3.5% surcharge) as forms of payment.
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
With the strict health & safety protocols that must be followed, it is extremely impetrative that kids are picked up on time to maintain flow in and out and adherence to capacity limits. We ask that you ideally arrive a few minutes early to be ready for pickup, in order to help alleviate any capacity overruns, and additional stress on our staff.
Late pickup will severely impact our ability to begin our next session or program, and therefore fees will be incurred for tardiness. We appreciate your understanding and attention to this critical policy.