- 1 hour of private gym time: Partygoers will be led through fun and accessible gymnastics activities and games by an SGA coach.
- 15 minutes in the lobby area: We’ve moved the party area from our party room out into the larger lobby to allow for better ventilation and physical distancing. SGA can make this party time extra fun with add-on activities, such as crafts. Ask us for details!
- SGA staff assistance from start to finish.
Things to know:
- In accordance with State health policy, birthday parties are limited to 6 participating children total per party.
- Partygoers must be between ages 4 to 12 years. To provide the safest experience for your children, there can be no more than 3 years age difference between the youngest and oldest child participating in the party.
- We are required to adhere to strict capacity limits inside our facilities. As such, aside from the family hosting, we ask that any non-partygoers (attendee’s parents, siblings, etc.) please refrain from attending (besides drop off / pick up) as much as possible. This will also allow everyone in the party to properly space themselves during the time in the party area. We ask that you please inform us ahead of time of any additional, non-party participants that will be entering the facility for the duration of the party so that we can ensure we are in compliance with capacity limits. Any non-participating children (siblings) must be kept under parent supervision at all times and are not allowed on any equipment. Again, thank you for your consideration in trying to keep additional attendees to a minimum during this time.
- At this time, we are allowing party families to bring cake or cupcakes. The other option is to bring presents can still be shared, unwrapped and celebrated, however!
Health & Safety:
- We will have all the same health & safety protocols in place for birthday parties as we do for all our other SGA programs – including continuous sanitization of all surfaces and a high-level of fresh-air ventilation throughout the gym.
- When arriving for your birthday party, all participants and anyone entering the gym will need to undergo a quick health screening. This consists of a few verbal questions and a temperature scan to make sure everyone is healthy and ready to party!
- It is required that masks are worn by everyone over the ages 2 and over at all times, except when directed by SGA staff in accordance with safety guidelines. We understand some people have legitimate exemptions to wearing masks, but we please ask that any exempt persons do not attend the party at this time.
- All activities are designed with physical distancing in mind – we’re all friends here, but please remember to keep space!
- SGA staff will help kids sanitize hands between each station.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BOOK MY PARTY?
Call early to guarantee your date! During the rainy and cold seasons, our parties fill quickly so we encourage you to book your party date plenty of time in advance.
HOW DO I BOOK MY PARTY?
Call (206) 782-1496 to schedule your party with a registrar and submit your deposit.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
Deposits and final payments for parties are non-refundable. In the event of injury or illness (including COVID-19 related occurrences), our Member Services Team will address on an individual basis.
WHAT IF I HAVE A SCHEDULE CONFLICT AFTER I BOOK MY PARTY?
If you discover a conflict with your chosen date more than 3 weeks before the date, you may change it one time pending availability.
This change must be done either in person or over the phone with a Member Services Coordinator.
Changing a party date with less than 3 weeks notice forfeits the deposit and final payment.