SGA Ballard is currently not running birthday parties.
While we have some new protocols and restrictions in place, we still have all the fun you’re used to! Since reopening, we’ve become highly capable of conducting programs in a physically-distanced, yet socially together manner; with activities that are fun and accessible for kids of any ability. Parties at SGA are a safe way to celebrate not only birthdays, but any special event, or even just as a get-together for friends that may not be able to see each other as often these days.
Health & Safety:
- We will have all the same health & safety protocols in place for birthday parties as we do for all our other SGA programs – including continuous sanitization of all surfaces and a high-level of fresh-air ventilation throughout the gym.
- When arriving for your birthday party, all participants and anyone entering the gym will need to undergo a quick health screening. This consists of a few verbal questions and a temperature scan to make sure everyone is healthy and ready to party!
- It is required that masks are worn by everyone over the ages 2 and over at all times, except when directed by SGA staff in accordance with safety guidelines. We understand some people have legitimate exemptions to wearing masks, but we please ask that any exempt persons do not attend the party at this time.
- All activities are designed with physical distancing in mind – we’re all friends here, but please remember to keep space!
- SGA staff will help kids sanitize hands between each station.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BOOK MY PARTY?
Call early to guarantee your date! During the rainy and cold seasons, our parties fill quickly so we encourage you to book your party date plenty of time in advance.
HOW DO I BOOK MY PARTY?
Call (206) 782-1496 to schedule your party with a registrar and submit your deposit.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
Deposits and final payments for parties are non-refundable. In the event of injury or illness (including COVID-19 related occurrences), our Member Services Team will address on an individual basis.
WHAT IF I HAVE A SCHEDULE CONFLICT AFTER I BOOK MY PARTY?
If you discover a conflict with your chosen date more than 3 weeks before the date, you may change it one time pending availability.
This change must be done either in person or over the phone with a Member Services Coordinator.
Changing a party date with less than 3 weeks notice forfeits the deposit and final payment.