**THIS PROGRAM IS TEMPORARILY ON HOLD DURING THE NOV 16 – DEC 14 GYM CLOSURE**
Introducing: PLAY Together!
SGA Ballard is excited to announce a brand-new program – PLAY Together! For fans of Indoor Playground, we know it’s been a bummer to not be able to come in and play. But we have worked hard since reopening to reimagine the playful format and create a new offering that both allows for proper protocols to keep everyone healthy, including safe distancing and sanitization, and yet allow for free play – with a little more structure than before. But just like Indoor Playground, this is a single-session / come when you can flexible program!
At PLAY Together, parents / caregivers will join and supervise kids ages 2 to 5 in a 5-minute welcome circle to say hello, and go over the rules and expectations we need to keep everyone safe! Then it’s off to burn that energy at rotations in six different play zones, where kids will have the opportunity to explore and play on different equipment and activities. SGA staff will place each group at a starting place, and will alert everyone when it’s time to rotate to the next play zone, ensuring each participant gets time to do all the jumping, swinging, running and climbing fun! To make sure we all stay properly distanced, all participants / families need to stay in their zone until it’s time to rotate, but we promise you’ll have a great time at each one. And be sure to wear your mask!
Just like at Indoor Playground, SGA staff will be on hand to supervise and make sure everyone stays safe and has fun, but there is not any formal gymnastics instruction. This is your time to PLAY!
We will be offering PLAY Together at SGA Ballard every Tuesday from 11:45am -12:45pm for $20 per session!
- Each PLAY Together session is 1-hour long, with 6 play zone rotations after our welcome / rules. Please note and make your child aware that this is a different format of program from Indoor Playground in that for safety, for now we can’t run all over the gym like we used to, but we can have our own fun at each different station, and we’ll each get a turn to do our favorite things (including trampolines and TumbleTrak, however the foam pits are closed for sanitation purposes).
- Due to reduced capacity restrictions, each PLAY Together session has a maximum of 12 kids.
- There will be no more than two kids at each play zone.
- Pre-registration is required to confirm your single-session spot ahead of time, as we expect to fill quickly, and do not want to cause any unnecessary disappointment for any drop-ins. However you may pre-register as close to the time as you wish, so long as space is still available. You can pre-register online via the link at the bottom of this page, or call us at 206.782.1496.
- PLAY Together costs $20 per child (with adult) per session, or $30 for two siblings / children from same household with one adult. Enter promo code: PLAYATSGA2020 if you are enrolling two siblings / kids from same house to receive the discounted sibling rate. This new program requires more time from our staff to set up each play zone station ahead of time, as well as more supervision and management during playtime, and therefore is priced accordingly.
- As PLAY Together is a more structured, more staff-intensive activity than Indoor Playground, hence the higher cost, we are unable to utilize Indoor Playground punches on PLAY Together. However, if you have an outstanding Indoor Playground punch card and would like to discuss ways to utilize your value, please contact our Member Services team.
- Health and safety is our number one priority. Each child and adult entering the facility must complete our health screening when arriving (a quick temperature scan, a couple questions), and everyone over the age of 2 must wear a mask at all times. We do understand that some people have medical exemptions from masks, but we ask for the safety of everyone involved that anyone with a medical exemption please refrains from attending at this time.
- Every child and adult will be asked to sanitize hands between each play zone. You may wish to bring your own sanitizer for quick use, or we will have some on hand as well.
- Adults are required to supervise children. SGA staff is on hand to assure safety protocols and to help rotate play zones.
- At this time, any children under the age of 2, such as a younger sibling, must be secured to an adult in a carrier or the like, to ensure they are safe both for themselves and for others. There is no additional cost for kids under 2 secured to an adult.
CLICK HERE to pre-register for PLAY Together!