Member Service Coordinator – Lake City
If you enjoy working with people and kids, providing excellent customer service and building relationships, come join our Member Services Team! A dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment, our Member Service Coordinators (MSC) are at the heart of all we do at SGA. As an MSC, you will directly contribute to our company success in a meaningful way.
An MSC needs to be organized and able to prioritize, be comfortable switching tasks based on business needs, and have great communication.
Don’t worry if you are new to gymnastics, we’ll provide all the training and tools you need. Anyone that has a background in hospitality or customer service, but is looking for a change of pace with more stability, would be a great fit for this role. We emphasize career growth and support multiple paths for our MSCs within SGA, and beyond.
Member Services Coordinators are responsible for:
- Building relationships with our customers. This is a customer-facing role and it’s imperative that our customers can trust that our Member Services team is here to greet and support them.
- Remaining knowledgeable about our programming and what makes SGA unique. Our Member Services team are our salespeople! We rely on you to educate our customers on the benefits of gymnastics and what makes SGA a great place for their child.
- Administrative duties – class enrollment, processing payments, answering calls and customer questions, running reports, and more! Attention to detail is a must.
- Assisting in light cleaning duties to keep our gyms fresh and ready for the next round of classes.
- Flexible schedules –we prioritize a work/life balance
- Competitive pay & comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, Health Savings Account, 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Family Leave and more!
- Paid training – we offer customized training based on your learning style. We have a comprehensive training program that will set you up for success as a Member Services Coordinator.
- Multiple Seattle locations – Ballard, Columbia City, Lake City and Burien.
- An energetic work environment with plenty of opportunities for career growth.
SGA is looking for:
- Desire to work as part of an energetic team that is unified in our mission, vision, and values as a company.
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred! Must be approachable, attentive, and organized when working with youth, their families and members of the community.
- Experience having meaningful face-to-face and phone interactions with customers is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with a gym or kid-friendly environment is preferred but not required. Environment can be fast paced and active reaching high volume levels.
- Experience working in a high-paced and team-oriented environment
- Experience managing customer transactions and handling cash is strongly preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic about working around kids.
- Sales and product education focused with a “can-do” positive attitude is a must.
- Effective communicator and able to wear multiple hats on a daily basis.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with both youth and adults.
- Ability to resolve any conflict or disagreements that may arise.
- Desire to promote a positive learning environment for every child.
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, depending on time of day, it can be active
- The ability to walk on uneven surfaces as is deemed necessary to walk out onto the gymnastics floor