If you are passionate about gymnastics and an excellent role model, we want you to join our team! Break away from your desk job – SGA is a dynamic, fun environment with growth opportunity. As a Program Leader, you will be an integral part of our mission to build strength, skill and character through gymnastics.
- Flexible schedules – part-time and full-time opportunities available.
- Competitive pay & comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, Health Savings Account, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, and more!
- Paid training – we offer customized training based on your learning style. We have a comprehensive training program that will set you up for success.
- Multiple Seattle locations – Ballard, Columbia City, and Lake City.
- Free adult classes to focus on your own fitness.
- Energetic work environment with plenty of opportunities for career growth.
SGA Leaders are responsible for:
- SGA’s Recreational Programs are the lifeblood of our company. The Rec Leader is tasked with managing the program so it can continue to grow. This includes typical managerial duties – hiring, staff development, program management, and more.
- Working well with the other SGA Leaders towards our common mission of building strength, skill and character through gymnastics.
- Teaching progressive gymnastics classes in our Recreational department, which requires evening and weekend availability. All SGA Leaders have both managerial duties and lead by example by teaching on the floor.
- Creating your own lesson plans and tracking skill development. We provide the resources, but you get to be creative in how you want to teach your gymnasts. We offer state of the art equipment – both on the gymnastics floor and technology- so you have the tools you need to be successful.
- Communicating with SGA parents about their child’s progression in your classes. Our coaches play a key role in their development as a child and as an athlete.
- Participating in our paid training opportunities. This can include our SGA University courses, USA Gymnastics clinics, sessions offered by our in-house SGA trainers, and more!
- Assist in light cleaning duties to keep our gyms fresh and ready for the next round of classes.
- Compliance with COVID-19 protocols, which includes additional screening and cleaning steps to maintain SGA’s safe and healthy environment.
SGA is looking for:
- Previous leadership and gymnastics experience.
- Comfortable working with employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Effective communicator with children and adults.
- Desire to promote a positive learning environment for every child.