If you are outgoing, customer savvy, and want to make a big impact in a dynamic company – we want you to join our team and grow with us! As a Sales & Registration Specialist, you’ll be a central part of our ability to live out our mission of building strength, skill and character through gymnastics. This is an exciting, full time position, where you’ll play an important role in our day to day business operations through direct customer contact.
- Flexible schedule – we prioritize a work/life balance
- Competitive pay & comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, Health Savings Account, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, and more!
- Paid Training & Continued Education – we offer customized training based on your learning style so you are set up for success, and prioritize continued education for our staff
- Multiple Seattle locations – Ballard, Columbia City, and Lake City
- Energetic work environment with plenty of opportunities for career growth
The Sales & Registration Specialist is responsible for:
- Building and maintaining positive customer relations. Excelling in sales, customer retention, and strong customer relationships are a foundational part of this position.
- Remaining knowledgeable about our programming and what makes SGA unique. As a Sales & Registration Specialist, you play an integral part in educating our customers about the benefits of gymnastics.
- Must be curious and inquisitive! Knowing how to engage with our customers to find and identify the right program for their child is crucial.
- Administrative duties – this includes class enrollment, processing payments, answering calls and customer questions, running reports, and more! Attention to detail is a must.
SGA is looking for:
- Desire to work as part of an energetic team that is unified in our mission, vision, and values as a company.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is preferred. Must be approachable, driven, and organized.
- Sales focused with a “can-do” positive attitude is a must.
- Experience working in a gym or kid friendly environment is a plus.
- Effective communicator and ability to juggle multiple duties.