If you are an experienced leader in the gymnastics world, looking for your next challenge – we have the opportunity for you to join our team and grow with us. Seattle Gymnastics Academy is a dynamic, exciting environment with plenty of growth opportunity. As a Site Director, or as we like to call them, Site Leaders, you will develop programs, staff and gymnasts, working as an integral part of our mission to build strength, skill, and character through gymnastics.
SGA is looking for:
- Previous work experience in a director-level position within gymnastics and/or youth sports and education.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness to wear multiple hats in order to ensure the site’s success.
- Alignment with SGA’s philosophy regarding positive and progressive gymnastics.
- Effective communicator with both children and adults.
- Desire to promote a positive learning environment for every child.
- Desire to help identify, develop, and promote staff members in their own career progression.
SGA Site Leaders are responsible for:
- Living out our mission, vision, and core values in how we develop coaches, expand our programming, and teach progressive gymnastics.
- Actively coaching in our many departments, in order to lead by example as a mentor coach.
- Effectively overseeing every element of the SGA site, including staff management, program development, site financials, facility safety, and more.
- Embracing and ensuring a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment at SGA for all gymnasts, customers, and staff members.
- Promoting SGA in the community and building positive customer contact and community relations.
- Participating in SGA’s long-range planning process as a member of the Senior Leadership team.
- Participating in our paid training opportunities. This can include our SGA University courses, USA Gymnastics clinics, sessions offered by our in-house SGA trainers, and more.
- Compliance with current COVID-19 protocols, which includes additional screening and cleaning steps to maintain SGA’s safe and healthy environment.
- Flexible schedules – we prioritize a work/life balance
- Competitive pay & comprehensive benefits package, which includes Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, and more!
- Paid training – we offer customized training based on your learning style. have a comprehensive training program that will set you up for success.
- Energetic work environment with plenty of opportunities for career growth.