If you have great communication skills, enjoy working with kids and an interest in gymnastics, we want you to join our team! Break away from your desk job – SGA is a dynamic, fun environment with growth opportunity. As a Special Events coach you will be an integral part of our mission to build strength, skill and character through gymnastics. And don’t worry if you’re new to gymnastics, we’ll provide all the training and tools you need.
- Flexible schedules – part-time and full-time opportunities available.
- Competitive pay & comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, Health Savings Account, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, and more!
- Paid training – we offer customized training based on your learning style. No gymnastics experience required. We have a comprehensive training program that will set you up for success as an instructor.
- Multiple Seattle locations – Ballard, Columbia City, and Lake City.
- Free adult classes to focus on your own fitness.
- Energetic work environment with plenty of opportunities for career growth.
SGA Coaches are responsible for:
- Teaching in our Special Events department means you play an important role in driving business beyond our typical gymnastics programs. Special Events includes off-site events, birthday parties, and Parents’ Night Out. This is a great opportunity to work around kids in a positive, inclusive, and fun environment.
- Communicate with SGA customers before, during, and after events to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Participating in our paid training opportunities. This can include our SGA University courses, USA Gymnastics clinics, sessions offered by our in-house SGA trainers, and more!
- Assist in light cleaning duties to keep our gyms fresh and ready for the next round of classes.
- Compliance with COVID-19 protocols, which includes additional screening and cleaning steps to maintain SGA’s safe and healthy environment.
SGA is looking for:
- Basic knowledge or experience as a gymnast is great, but we train people from all backgrounds.
- Effective communicator with children and adults.
- Enthusiastic about working with kids.
- Desire to promote a positive learning environment for every child.