If you are passionate about gymnastics and an excellent role model, we want you to join our team! Break away from your desk job – SGA is a dynamic, fun environment with growth opportunity. As a Program Leader, you will be an integral part of our mission to build strength, skill and character through gymnastics.
- Flexible schedules – part-time and full-time opportunities available.
- Competitive pay & comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, Health Savings Account, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, and more!
- Paid training – we offer customized training based on your learning style. We have a comprehensive training program that will set you up for success.
- Multiple Seattle locations – Ballard, Columbia City, and Lake City.
- Free adult classes to focus on your own fitness.
- Energetic work environment with plenty of opportunities for career growth.
SGA Leaders are responsible for:
- SGA’s Special Events programs drive our business beyond our other gymnastics programs. Special Events Leaders oversee, coordinate and partake in weekend events that include birthday parties, off-site events, and Parents’ Night Out. This role also includes typical managerial duties – hiring, staff development, program management, and more.
- Working well with the other SGA Leaders towards our common mission of building strength, skill and character through gymnastics.
- Teaching in our Special Events department, which requires evening and weekend availability. All SGA Leaders have both managerial duties and lead by example by teaching on the floor.
- Coordinate with our Member Services Team, Site Leaders, and other Special Events Leaders regarding events and program design.
- Communicate with SGA customers before, during, and after events to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Participating in our paid training opportunities. This can include our SGA University courses, USA Gymnastics clinics, sessions offered by our in-house SGA trainers, and more!
- Assist in light cleaning duties to keep our gyms fresh and ready for the next round of classes.
- Compliance with COVID-19 protocols, which includes additional screening and cleaning steps to maintain SGA’s safe and healthy environment.
SGA is looking for:
- Previous leadership and gymnastics experience.
- Comfortable working with employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Effective communicator with children and adults.
- Desire to promote a positive learning environment for every child.