- Children ages 9-14 years
- Dark parties have a maximum capacity of 15 children per party
- Children younger than 8 years old are not permitted on the gymnast floor during Dark Parties
Customizable fun on the gymnastics floor which includes a fun warm-up, obstacle courses, trampoline time, pit and tumbl trak. This time can be tailored by the birthday child and may include organized gym time (lights on), dancing (light optional), and games (lights optional). Parents are encouraged to have their child independency by remaining off the gymnastics floor.
Dark Parties are available most Saturdays and Sundays starting at 6:30 PM. Please keep in mind that the dark portion may not be possible in the spring summer and late fall due to natural lighting.
- To provide the safest experience for your children, there can be no more than 3 years age difference between the youngest and oldest child participating in the party.
- Adults are not allowed on the equipment but can while they supervise children’s playtime. Little ones love to show what they can do!
- SGA does not allow piñatas, confetti or silly string.
- We require a non-refundable deposit. Final payment will be due one week before the party.
- There is a $15 fee for each additional child over the scheduled number of attendees.
- Gift Certificates: Please tell the Registrar at the time of booking.