Get strong, have fun, see friends and stay safe at SGA Winter Break Camps!
SGA Member Registration
Winter Camp registration will open to currently enrolled families on Monday, October 10th @ 9am. Enrolled families will have received an email with further instructions on how to enroll in early access.
General Public Camp Registration
Winter camp registration for the general public will open on Thursday, October 13th at 9am.
Don’t get stuck in the winter blues, we’ll keep kids active, engaged, and enriched over Winter break! No gymnastics experience is required for this fun-filled camp for kids ages 3-10 years. Your camper will enjoy socialization and exciting and skill-appropriate, coach-led gymnastics on SGA’s Olympic gymnastics equipment; including trampolines & TumblTrack, plus games and crafts!
Anyone ages *3-10!
*Ages 3 & 4 enroll in half-day morning (8:30am-12:00pm) session only
Ages 5-10 may enroll in single session (AM or PM), or full day (8:30am – 4:00pm).
Full day: $608 / session
No single day or drop-ins are available.
SGA COLUMBIA CITY – 5034 37thAVE S #200, SEATTLE, 98118
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR
- Half-day campers need to bring a snack and water bottle
- Full day campers need to bring a water bottle, two snacks and a lunch
- Long hair should be tied back
- No jewelry
- No shoes during gymnastics time. Kids can either be barefoot, or may wear grippy socks (socks with rubber dots on the bottom).
- Leotards, or comfortable shorts/pants and t-shirts. No jeans, please.
- As part of our health and safety protocol, the facility will be appropriately ventilated, which will result in the gym being a bit colder than normal. We encourage campers to dress in layers of clothing that are still easy to move in and safe (not baggy / loose). Items such as fitted sweatpants, long sleeve shirts / thermals, and fitted crew-neck sweatshirts which can be added or removed as needed. No jeans, please. If campers would like to wear socks, please ensure they have grippy rubber dots on the bottom to ensure they do not slip and fall.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Once registered, SGA does not offer credits or refunds. Please review our Camp Policy before confirming your camp registration.
- We accept Cash, Check, ACH (bring in your checking information: account number & routing number) or VISA/MC (with a 3.5% surcharge) as forms of payment