SGA Summer Camp!
Our goal at SGA is always to keep kids active, engaged, and enriched – safely! 2021 SGA Summer Camp will adhere to safety protocols and capacity limits. Campers will enjoy exciting and skill-appropriate coach-led gymnastics on SGA’s sanitized Olympic gymnastics equipment, including trampolines and TumblTrack, plus safely-distanced games and crafts, and no gymnastics experience is needed to attend!
Click here to enroll!
Age 4 attend half-day morning (8:30am-12:00pm) only.
AM session 8:30am – 12:00pm
PM session 12:30pm – 4:00pm
FULL day session 8:30am – 4:00pm
7/5 – 7/9
7/12 – 7/16
7/19 – 7/23
7/26 – 7/30
8/2 – 8/6
8/9 – 8/13
8/16 – 8/20
SGA COLUMBIA CITY – 5034 37thAVE S #200, SEATTLE, 98118
Half-day (3.5 hours – A.M. or P.M. session) or full-day (7.5 hour) enrollments are available.
Weekly 1/2 Day: $342
Weekly Full Day: $591
No single day or drop-ins for Summer 2021.
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR
Cubbies / lockers have been removed during this time. All campers will need to bring a bag / backpack with their supplies that they will keep with them all day to access their necessary belongings.
- Half-day campers need to bring a snack* and water bottle
- Full day campers need to bring a water bottle, two snacks* and a lunch.
- *Vending will not be sold on site this year for safety
- Long hair should be tied back
- No jewelry
- During gymnastics time all kids will be barefoot (no shoes or socks)
TBC based on 2021 protocols, kids may also need:
- Beach towel to be used during craft/snack/Lunch/and on the gym floor
- Cloth Mask with paper lunch bag to store it in when not being used
- Leotards, or comfortable shorts/pants and t-shirts. No jeans, please.
- Small Hand sanitizer
**Please note we do not yet know what guidelines & protocols will be in place by summer 2021. We will follow the guidelines that are set forth at that time. For reference, below are the guidelines that we had in place for summer 2020:
- Wellness screening upon entrance for both staff and campers – includes:
- Temperature check
- Health questionnaire
- Reduced camp group ratio: 1 coach to 5 campers
- Full-day campers (7.5 hours) will be grouped together as to limit contact with other campers as much as possible
- In accordance with updated state mandates, campers will be required to wear masks at all times, except when engaged in active gymnastics exercises (masks will be worn during crafts, games, story time, etc.)
- Campers will wear masks entering and leaving the building, in common areas (lobby/bathroom) and while rotating to each event
- Coaches / SGA staff will be wearing masks at all times
- Defined pathway throughout gym to be followed when moving from event to event
- Stations at each event spread out 6 feet apart. There will be 5 stations for each event, so no camper will be waiting to participate.
- Dedicated COVID supervisor on site at all times to monitor distancing adherence, and for any symptoms from both campers and staff
- Foam pits will be covered (no submersion into the foam)
- Students will be sanitizing hands before each event
- Coaches will be washing their hands between events, and as needed (if they need to touch a child), as well as sanitizing
- Dedicated staff member on site at all times to perform cleaning
- Each piece of equipment used will be cleaned after each group’s rotation
- Bleach and water solution will be used for cleaning
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Because enrollments are limited and we must adhere to strict capacity, we are only able to utilize online enrollments for half-day sessions. If you would like to enroll for a full-day session, please call our Member Services at 206-708-7497 to assist with your enrollment.
- No credits or refunds are given. In the event of injury or illness (including COVID-19 related occurrences), our Member Services Team will address on an individual basis.
- We accept Cash, Check, ACH (bring in your checking information: account number & routing number) or VISA/MC (with a 3.5% surcharge) as forms of payment.
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
At Seattle Gymnastics Academy we make every effort to ensure the safety of your child. This year, with the strict health & safety protocols that must be followed, it is extremely impetrative that kids are picked up on time to maintain flow in and out of the gym and adherence to capacity limits. We ask that you ideally arrive a few minutes early to be ready for pickup, in order to help alleviate any capacity overruns, and additional stress on our staff.
Late pickup will severely impact our ability to begin our next session or program, and therefore fees will be incurred for tardiness. We appreciate your understanding and attention to this critical policy.