At Seattle Gymnastics Academy, safety is our top priority. We care about those we serve: our staff, our customers and our community. We remain committed to providing a clean, safe and healthy environment for ourgymnasts and their families.
Help us keep SGA safe by adhering to our required protocols for anyone entering the facility (staff, gymnasts, and caregivers):
* Masks must be worn by everyone 2-and-over at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except when directed by SGA staff in accordance with safety guidelines. Read the full Department of Health Mask Guideline, here.
* All participants and anyone entering the gym will undergo a quick health screening. This consists of a few verbal questions and a temperature scan to make sure everyone is healthy.
* Keeping appropriate distance. We continue to structure classes using stations to allow for appropriate distance between participants and limit wait times.
* Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipe stations are conveniently located throughout our facility.
SGA will help keep our community safe by:
* Enhanced cleaning and sanitization of high-touch surfaces are completed by SGA staff throughout the day to maintain cleanliness of all community areas and equipment.
* Our SGA staff is vaccinated. We will continue to mask up, but you can rest assured that our staff is committed to safe in-person interactions with all our gymnasts.
* Increased ventilation throughout the gym to allow for outside air circulation. Garage doors and windows will be open as much as possible and exhaust fans will be used to keep air moving inside the facility.
* Limiting capacity and congestion in lobby areas by continuing to have parents watch their child’s class on our secure online platform,WatchMeGrow, and/or through the open garage doors.