Pardon our PROGRESS!
With the addition of Burien we will now have four locations, and something we’ve heard from you, and have seen in action, is that families want to visit different SGA locations – maybe classes after school in Ballard are great for you, but you want to go to Parents’ Night Out in Lake City – but currently the process from an online account perspective is difficult as each location has a separate enrollment portal.
We know this has been a pain point and we have been working for a while on a solution. We’re excited to tell you – we have one!
We have successfully been able to merge all SGA locations into one Studio Director (the platform that handles our registration) account. We hope in the long term, this will provide families with more flexibility and a much easier process to manage your enrollment. In the short term, there are a few steps we need to complete to get the one-SGA account up and running for everyone!
Important actions to complete
1. Go to https://app.thestudiodirector.com/seattlegymnasticsacademy/portal.sd?page=Login
2. Register a new SGA customer account for your family. You can use your same email, and if you like, your same password as you currently do (or of course you can make changes if you wish!)
3. Add your student(s) to your account.
4. Complete a new liability waiver – this is important to ensure no disruption in class participation.
5. Add your primary-payment method to your account for recurring monthly billing.
6. Save the new SGA enrollment portal link and your login information to your preferred electronic device.
Account set-up tips:
– List the parent / guardian(s) of who will be paying the bill and is approved to make enrollment changes on the contact information page.
– Please only create one account for each student. Duplicate student accounts will be merged to keep student enrollment and transaction history all in one place.
– Please list an emergency contact name and phone number on the contact information page. The emergency contact must be someone outside of the child’s household (a grandparent, neighbor, friend, etc…) that may be contacted in case of emergency, if the parent / guardian(s) are unable to be reached.
We appreciate your help and attention to this new account set up which we hope improves your experience going forward!