We are proud and excited to host the 2019 SGA Men’s Super Camp, bringing two top National and International Team Coaches together to Seattle this August. Jacob Marks and Pete Etherington come to us from Pennsylvania and the UK, to provide an insightful weekend of lectures, training, and new ideas. All athletes will get the opportunity to train under these phenomenal coaches in what is sure to be an invaluable weekend!
Open to all boy gymnast levels 4-10, Junior Developmental/pre-team and coaches in Region 2
Please register your athlete based on what their competitive level will be in the 2019-2020 season.
August 23rd – 25th
Session will be assigned once registration closes.
SGA Ballard 1415 NW 52nd St., Seattle, WA 98107
**Coach entry is free if you bring athletes
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR
Boys should bring two snacks and water for the day. Cold drinks and snacks can be purchased at the gym.
- Coaches- to register your team/group of athletes please use the USAG meet reservation system
- Parents- to register a single athlete please call us at (206) 782-1496
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- There is a $20.00 drop-in fee per day per child if there is space available. This fee is on top of the daily rate.
- No credits or refunds are given.
- Pending availability, camp enrollment dates can be changed with at least one week notice.
- Gymnasts must have a completed waiver to participate
Gymnasts who will be dropped off or brought to the camp by someone other than a parent/guardian must complete the waiver at https://app.thestudiodirector.com/ballard/portal.sd?page=Login