To better serve our families, we are streamlining and now offer Continuous Enrollment.
Continuous Enrollment means:
- No more lines. Once registered, your class slot is guaranteed until your child is promoted, you choose to move to a different day/time or you choose to drop.
- No transfer hassles.
- No large lump sum payments at the beginning of each session.
- No annual registration fees. Families will now only pay a one-time registration fee of $55.
- No surprises. The monthly tuition is based on an annual average so your automatic payments can stay the same each month.
- No worries. Can’t make it to class? We offer unlimited make-ups for currently enrolled students at our Gym Times and Indoor Playground.
- No waiting. SGA will continue to track skills and your child’s progress. We will facilitate promotions by tracking the gymnasts ready to move up and adjust our schedules accordingly throughout the year – no waiting until the end of a session to move up.
How It Works
At the time of enrolling, we will ask for a bank or card account number and get consent for automatic monthly payments.
Your automatic payment will be processed on the 20th of the month for the next month’s tuition. (Example: December classes will be billed November 20th.)
Need to change day and time? Let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
Need to un-enroll? To ensure the success of this and future classes, all drop requests must be submitted in writing no later than the 1st of the final month you wish to participate in class(es). All drop requests will be for the last day of the month. If the drop form is returned after the 1st of the month, the earliest drop date will be for the last day of the following month. Verbal drop requests are not accepted. Example: If a family does not wish to attend classes in June, the drop form would need to be filled out, signed, and returned no later than May 1st. Their final day of class would be May 30th. If a family submits the drop form May 2nd, their final day of class would be June 30th. Medical Drops: For medical situations verified by a written acknowledgment from a licensed medical practitioner, a credit prorated from the date the letter is received by SGA will be issued. We are unable to offer retroactive requests for medical credit.