It’s been a long time, but we hope you remember when kids could come free play and get all their wiggles out, and have a ton of fun – we’ve missed it so much and we know you and your kids have, too!
**PRE-REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY REQUIRED** – please click here to register!
Sorry, no drop-ins at this time so that we can maintain capacity without disappointment!
A special chance for young children between ages two to five years to play in our gym without big kids
With parental supervision, young gymnasts can play on age-appropriate equipment. The trampolines, a Tumbl Trak, a child-sized climbing wall and small obstacle courses are perfect for early learners.
All health & safety protocols must be followed by both kids and adults. An online parent-signed waiver needs to be completed to attend indoor playground. https://app.thestudiodirector.com/seattlegymnastics/portal.sd?page=Login
September – June: Monday and Friday 12:00pm – 1:00pm
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, sorry, no drop-ins at this time so that we can maintain capacity without disappointment!
Currently offered for ages 2-5. We will reduce the age as restrictions ease. We’re sorry, kids over 5 are not allowed.
There must be an adult for every 2 children in a group.
$10 per child
$5 for children enrolled in SGA’s classes
Caregivers are free!
Health & Safety:
- Currently all kids and adults must wear masks at all times.
- Anyone entering the facility will be asked a couple health questions and have temperatures scanned.
- We ask that parents/adults please help facilitate social distancing between other families as much as possible
- Please note foam pits are still being covered to ensure sanitation. Kids can play on top of the cover. We know getting in the foam pits is soooo fun and tempting, and that will be back eventually, but for now we need to keep everyone safe & healthy!
- We will adjust our health & safety protocols as guided by state and local agencies.
Rules for Indoor Playground
- Adults must stay with their children at all times.
- Only children are allowed on the equipment.
- Socks for adults, barefeet for children. No shoes allowed on the gym surfaces.
- Some equipment is off limits, such as High Beams and High Bars.
- One child per trampoline, including the Tumbl Trak.
- The Tumble Trak is one direction only.
- Only feet or bottoms first in the Foam Pit. Diving head or stomach first is dangerous.
- Please change diapers in the Restrooms and dispose of soiled diapers in the Diaper Genie.
- If your child has a potty accident, please notify the supervisor immediately so appropriate cleaning may be done.