Need a safe, dry, and super fun place to play? Indoor Playground offers lots of opportunities to come in and burn all that energy!
Kids ages 0-5 (with parent / caregiver) can come run, jump, bounce, balance, and play in their own way in our huge space and all kinds of fun equipment!
Come drop-in and play! While we do have limited spaces, we typically have space available – however do know that we fill drop-ins on a first come, first served basis, and sometimes get full. If you like to plan ahead, you can also pre-register to ensure your spot. Find links below or call us at (206) 362-7447. if you would like to pre-register, otherwise just turn up!
“Giving Wednesday” Indoor Playground every Wednesday now through Dec. 21!
$2 Indoor Playground admission when you bring 2 non-perishable food item donations for our local food bank.
Click here for more information – come play while supporting our neighbors in need!
A special chance for young children between ages 0-to-5-years to play in our gym without big kids.
An online parent-signed waiver needs to be completed to attend indoor playground.
WHEN (SGA LAKE CITY 26th)
Monday – Friday: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Location: 12535 26th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
$10 per child- drop in or click here if you’d like to pre-register
$5 for children enrolled in SGA’s classes-drop in or click here to pre-register at the member rate
Caregivers, and babies under 12 months are free!
Everyone ages 0-5! We’re sorry, kids over 5 are not allowed.
There must be an adult for every 2 children in a group.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
• Masks are optional. This said, everyone at SGA is expected to treat others with respect and kindness at all times, and this extends to mask choice. We will not tolerate bullying of any kind in regards to another person’s choice to or not to mask as everyone’s circumstances are different.
• Exceptions to mask requirements: Any person that has been exposed to Covid, but is negative and not exhibiting any symptoms, will be required to wear a well-fitted mask for 10 days. If an exposure happens in the gym, everyone in the exposed group will also be required to wear well-fitting masks for 10 days following the exposure.
• Please note the mask mandate is able to be lifted as King County has been categorized as a “LOW community level” area. If data changes for the worse, masks may again become required. You can read more about current county figures and risk level on the King County COVID-19 community level page (updated weekly), and on the CDC COVID-19 by County.
• Hand sanitizer, sinks and disinfectant wipe stations are conveniently located throughout our facility.
Rules for Indoor Playground
- Adults must stay with their children at all times.
- Only children are allowed on the equipment.
- Socks for adults, barefeet for children. No shoes allowed on the gym surfaces.
- Some equipment is off limits, such as High Beams and High Bars.
- One child per trampoline, including the Tumbl Trak.
- The Tumble Trak is one direction only.
- Only feet or bottoms first in the Foam Pit. Diving head or stomach first is dangerous.
- Please change diapers in the Restrooms and dispose of soiled diapers in the Diaper Genie.
- If your child has a potty accident, please notify the supervisor immediately so appropriate cleaning may be done.