SGA Indoor Playground will be closed from Monday, December 24th, 2018 – Thursday, January 3rd, 2019 for the holiday’s
A special chance for young children between ages 0 months to five years to play in our gym without big kids.
With parental supervision, young gymnasts can play on age-appropriate equipment. The trampolines, a Tumbl Trak, a huge foam pit, a child-sized climbing wall and small obstacle courses are perfect for early learners.
An online parent-signed waiver needs to be completed to attend indoor playground. https://app.thestudiodirector.com/seattlegymnastics/portal.sd?page=Login
School Year Hours
Monday thru Friday: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Children 0 months- 5 years with their caregiver. We’re sorry, but older children are not allowed.
There must be an adult for every 3 children in a group.
$10 per child over 12 months
$5 for children enrolled in SGA’s classes
Caregivers are free!
SAVE WITH A PUNCH CARD!
6 Visits for $50.00
13 Visits for $100.00
SGA Student Pricing:
6 Visits for $25.00
13 Visits for $50.00
Rules for Indoor Playground
- Adults must stay with their children at all times.
- Only children are allowed on the equipment.
- Socks for adults, barefeet for children. No shoes allowed on the gym surfaces.
- Some equipment is off limits, such as High Beams and High Bars.
- One child per trampoline, including the Tumbl Trak.
- The Tumble Trak is one direction only.
- Only feet or bottoms first in the Foam Pit. Diving head or stomach first is dangerous.
- Please change diapers in the Restrooms and dispose of soiled diapers in the Diaper Genie.
- If your child has a potty accident, please notify the supervisor immediately so appropriate cleaning may be done.