To better serve our families, we are streamlining and now offer Continuous Enrollment.
Continuous Enrollment means:
- No more lines. Once registered, your class slot is guaranteed until your child is promoted, you choose to move to a different day/time or you choose to drop.
- No transfer hassles.
- No large lump sum payments at the beginning of each session.
- No annual registration fees. Families will now only pay a one-time registration fee of $55.
- No surprises. The monthly tuition is based on an annual average so your automatic payments can stay the same each month.
- No worries. Can’t make it to class? We offer unlimited make-ups for currently enrolled students at our Gym Times and Indoor Playground.
- No waiting. SGA will continue to track skills and your child’s progress. We will facilitate promotions by tracking the gymnasts ready to move up and adjust our schedules accordingly throughout the year – no waiting until the end of a session to move up.
How It Works
At the time of enrolling, we will ask for a bank or card account number and get consent for automatic monthly payments.
Your automatic payment will be processed on the 20th of the month for the next month’s tuition. (Example: December classes will be billed November 20th.)
Need to change day and time? Let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
Need to un-enroll? Drops must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the beginning of a new month. For example, if you wish to drop a class effective June 1, the drop request must be received no later than May 1. Verbal drop notices are not acceptable. Drop notice forms are available at the front desk or by clicking on the link below. Medical reasons for dropping a class: For medical situations validated by a written acknowledgement from a licensed medical practitioner, you will be granted a credit prorated from the day we receive the written acknowledgement. A retroactive request for medical credit cannot be granted, as it eliminates our opportunity to fill the vacated class spot.