Have Your Party With Us!
- Parties vary for each location on ages (please note that there can be no more than a 3 year age difference between the youngest and oldest child participating in the party due to safety concerns)
- Parties include 1 -1.5 hours of private gym time
- We do all the set up and all the clean up
- All you have to do is bring the kids!
Call early to reserve your date. During the bad weather seasons, parties typically book up about two months in advance. During the summer, two or three weeks is usually enough lead time.
Once you pay us, we book staff and space irretrievably. Due to these commitments, your initial payment and your final payment for your party are non-refundable. If you discover a conflict with your chosen date, you may change the party date one time provided that the original party date is greater than 3 weeks away from the day that you request the change. This change must be done either in person or over the phone with a registrar. No changes will be made if just a message is left. If you change the party date with less than 3 weeks notice, you will forfeit the deposit/payment.
We will assign you a party area based on your party’s estimated size.
Please be sure to give us a high end estimate for kids and an estimated adult head count so we can accomodate your party’s space needs.
- The host family should arrive no more than 5-10 minutes early to greet their guests.
- Children should wear gym clothes (active wear) and will have bare feet during gym time. Jeans are not allowed on the equipment. Shorts and t-shirts are fine. Long hair should be tied back.
- Only children who are invited guests may be on the equipment. Sorry, no adults on any equipment.
- Please be considerate of the next party and end your party on time.
- Please let parents know when dropping off their children that they should arrive 10 minute before a party’s scheduled end time to pick up in order to be sure you do not go over on your room time and incure a fee.
- SGA assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items, so please keep track of your personal items. Don’t wear anything valuable in the pit! If lost in the pit, whatever it is (PDA’s, phones, ear rings, jewelry, etc.) it may stay lost for three to six months! As we have no record of lost items, these items may never be returned.
What to do on the day of your party
- As children arrive, have children remove socks, shoes and outer wear. Let parents know to arrive 10 minutes prior to the party’s end time to help their children collect their things.
- Sorry, SGA does not allow piñatas, confetti or silly string.
Ask your friends who have been here — our parties get great reviews!
Each party customer turns in a report card on how we did. Here are some examples:
“We did our daughters bday party here and it was a great experience. The staff was very helpful and they’re really nice, what I also like is that we could bring our own food and cake and we don’t have to have some cardboard pizza like most gymnastics or jumping places. A lot of the parents gave us positive feedback about the place and all the kids had a good time we will definitely be bringing our daughter back here open play days. thanks a lot to the staff” — January 2013
“Chantel is delightful to work with! Second time she has done a party we’ve been to and we adore her!! – November 20, 2010
“Did your children enjoy the gym time? “This was a 10+++ (really should be a 15). The staff was so good — they even got to know the kids names without name tags. Just excellent!”
“Coach Nicole was amazing! Seriously, the best — we have 3 kids and Mika is the youngest so we’ve been around the block and seen many a teacher lead parties. This was the best. Can we have Nicole as a nanny? Seriously, The BEST!!!!” 8/9/10
“Dear Barb — I am writing to let you know what a success the birthday party was on June 10th. This was my 1st attempt to have a party with lots of kids and as a single parent I wasn’t sure if I could actually pull it off…! I did & what really helped me was the wonderful help from all of your staff. Diane “talked” me through the logistics in the planning stages and let me take home the “goodie bags” earlier in the week.One child has a nut allergy & I wanted to make certain the candy would pass muster — it did. Elaine, Keith and Emily were so enthusiastic and careful with children new to gymnastics. Their professionalism & take charge attitude allowed me to really relax. The party room was clean, ready & the exact right size. Thank you for the balloons and for making the shoes & socks appear magically. [Susan] has told so many neighbors what fun the party was for her — thanks so much. This party will be a great memory for us!” — Happy Mom, June 2009