An engaging after school program that splits time between gymnastics and learning activities!
No gymnastics experience is needed to join our Gym Plus After School program. Kids will enjoy 1-hour of gymnastics and 1-hour of additional activities, while parents and caregivers enjoy a 2-hour block of supervised care!
Gym Plus is a two-hour / two-day program to engage kids ages 6-10 through age-appropriate games and learning activities, while providing parents and caregivers a scheduled time block with supervised childcare. The program includes both gym time (gymnastics, games, movement), plus time for group projects and alternative learning activities.
Co-ed ages 6-10 years
Ready to try us out?
Schedule a risk-free trial in any available class and experience the benefits of Gym Plus first-hand!
Time Commitment & Cost
Gym Plus meets for 2-hours / twice a week and is a continuous enrollment program. Class enrollment includes SGA Membership with monthly pricing based on the number of weekly hours a student spends in the gym.
What else to know
- Drop-off and pick-up will be promptly at start and end times.
- Unlike our recreational gymnastics classes, Gym Plus runs September – June and follows the Seattle Public Schools calendar for holiday closures.
- Gym Plus introduces the four gymnastics events of balance beam, uneven bars, vault and floor exercise. Participants also spend time on the trampolines, and other apparatus for cross-training and movement purposes.
- Additional learning activities such as educational games, crafts and themed projects are incorporated daily.
- Please notify us if your child has severe allergies or any special needs and fill out our Medical Policy and Authorization paperwork. Leave any medication for your child with our staff.