When you want an active party for lots of kids — think of our 15,000 square feet of child-friendly, rain-proof space!
Have Your Party With Us!
- Party for children 1 to 14 years old
- 1 hour of private gym time
- 45 minutes in a private party room
- Assistance in your party room
- All the paper products including table cloths
- Goodie bags for each child
- All the clean up
- Up to 30 children
To provide the safest experience for your children, there can be no more than 3 years age difference between the youngest and oldest child participating in the party.
Click on the links below for details, availability or to book now
Indoor Playground Party
Parties for 1-5 year olds
Parties for 5-12 year olds
Parties for 9-14 year olds
How far in advance should I book my party?
Call early to guarantee your date! During the rainy seasons, parties book up 2 months in advance. During the summer, parties book 3 weeks in advance.
How do I book my party?
Call 206-708-7497 to schedule your party with a registrar and submit your deposit.
What is your refund policy?
Deposits and final payments for parties are non-refundable.
How much is the deposit to book a birthday party?
Deposit Cost September – June: $260
Deposit Cost July – August: $240
What if I have a schedule conflict after I book my party?
If you discover a conflict with your chosen date more than 3 weeks before the date, you may change it one time pending availability.
This change must be done either in person or over the phone with a registrar.
Changing a party date with less than 3 weeks notice forfeits the deposit and final payment.
What to do on the day of your party:
- On arrival, you will be met by the SGA birthday host who will show you where to leave party supplies and food while the kids get ready for gym time.
- As children arrive, have children remove socks, shoes and outerwear. Let parents know to arrive 10 minutes prior to the party’s end time to help their children collect their things.
- About midway through the gym time, the SGA birthday host will let you know your Party Room is ready and will help move everything into the room.
- When the gym hour is over, the kids will be shown into the party room for parent planned activities such as treats and presents. You will have up to 45 minutes in the party room. Talk with the SGA party host or hostess if you have any questions about this.
- Once your 45 minutes in the party room is over you will collect only what you would like to keep and you leave the mess for us to clean up.
- SGA does not allow piñatas, confetti or silly string.
What do I do as the host?
- Arrive 15 minutes before your party time to greet your guests.
- The party room will be available and set up 30 minutes before the gymnastics portion of the party ends.
- Remind your guest that children should dress in active wear and will have bare feet during gym time. Jeans are not allowed on the equipment. Long hair should be tied back.
- Provide food and drinks.
- End your party on time. Going over 45 minutes can incur a fee.
- Let parents know when dropping off their children that they should arrive 10 minute before a party’s scheduled end time to pick up.
- Keep track of your group’s personal items and don’t wear anything valuable, especially in the pits.
- SGA assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- SGA does not allow alcoholic beverages on the premises at any time.
Ask your friends who have been here — our parties get great reviews!
Each party customer turns in a report card on how we did. Here are some examples:
“The coaches were wonderful with the kids and a great help with set up and coordinating.” January 2016
“Staff was fantastic ad helpful. I was impressed with how much was provided. I didn’t realize there was a bouncy house. The venue was very clean.” July 2016
“We received so much positive feedback from our guests, we are very happy with our party experience!” October 2016
“It’s super fun, super easy and just all around action! We love SGA!! Thanks coach Kyla, you’re the best!” February 2017
“Everyone was very helpful and made our birthday vey easy and fun!” March 2017