WINTER GYMNASTICS CAMP
Preschool campers 3 to 5 years old may enroll for half day camp and must be toilet trained and self-sufficient in the restroom. Camp alternates between time spent in Seattle Preschool and the gym.
School age campers 6 to 12 years old may enroll for full or half day camps.
January 2nd – January 4th, 2019
AM session: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
PM session: 12:30 – 4:00 pm
Full day: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Our camps are a great way for your child to spend the day in a fun environment learning gymnastic skills. Camp includes hours of exciting gymnastics, group games, crafts and other activities that are sure to entertain your child. All SGA facilities include a foam pit, spring floors, trampoline, Tumbl Trak, balance beams, bars, and more!
SGA Ballard – 1415 NW 52nd St, Seattle, 98107
Single Day: $67
2 Day Camp: $99
3 Day Camp: $148
Single Day: $112
2 Day Camp: $178
3 Day Camp: $268
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR
Campers should bring a sack lunch and snack for the day. Cold drinks and snacks can be purchased at the gym. Campers should wear stretchy clothing such as leotards, t-shirts and shorts.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Reserve a place in camp with the registrar at 206-782-1496 or register online.
- There is an additional $20.00 drop-in fee per day per child if there is space available.
- No credits or refunds are given.
- Pending availability, camp enrollment dates can be changed with at least one week notice.
- We accept Cash, Check, ACH (bring in your checking information: account number & routing number) or VISA/MC (with a 3.5% surcharge) as forms of payment.
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
After a five minute grace period, there is a $1.00 per minute charge for late pick-up.