Parents’ Night Out allows you to have a bit of time for yourself – while knowing your kids are having a great time too!
Over three hours, kids will be taken through a night filled with accessible and fun gymnastics, mind-engaging games, and a late night movie! Come socialize and be active in a safe, structured environment. New friends welcome – no gymnastics experience needed!
$60 per child / $35 for SGA members (those enrolled in SGA’s classes)
Play more, spend less with a Parents’ Night Out punch card! Receive up to 3 FREE events with our two pre-paid punch card options. Learn more ➔
What else to know:
- Drop-off and pick-up will be promptly at start and end times.
- Kids should bring a snack or meal to eat during the movie – preferably something that doesn’t need to be heated and is self-contained (not too messy). We will be eating “al fresco” on the gym floor – so it would be very helpful if kids bring something like a towel or placement to eat on!
- Kids can bring what they like to get cozy during the movie – a sleeping bag, blanket, PJ’s, stuffies, etc!
- Kids should dress in activewear and leave valuables at home. All children attending must be toilet trained.
- Parents – make sure you register in advance! Our 15 spaces fill up fast and day-of drop-offs are not guaranteed a space.
- Please notify us if your child has allergies or any special needs and fill out our Allergy Policy and Authorization paperwork. Leave any medication for your child with our staff.
Upcoming Parents' Night Out Events
See all our Parent’s Night Out events on the Play Events Calendar ➔