Celebrate at SGA!
One hour of Coach-led activities that are fun and accessible for kids of any ability, plus 30 minutes in the party room will make this a celebration your kids and their friends will never forget! Parties at SGA are a safe and weather-proof way to celebrate not only birthdays, but any special event – and no gymnastics experience is needed for anyone to attend!
$290 deposit / covers up to 10 participants. Please contact for additional participant costs and max party sizes.
We have different birthday party styles to ensure a safe and fun time for everyone:
Ages 1-5: Indoor Playground Style
- Open play in the gym with parent/caregiver participation and SGA staff guidance. Have a blast running, jumping and swinging in the foam pit, on the Tumbl Trak and more!
Ages 5–12: Coach-led Structured Style
- Sit back and watch kids do amazing things as our highly trained coaches guide partiers through fun games, obstacle courses and more! Accessible for kids of any skill level (no gymnastics experience needed!).
To provide the safest experience for everyone, we require there to be no more than 3 years age difference between the youngest and oldest child participating in the party.
What else to know:
- Reserve your date early! During the rainy and cold seasons, our parties fill quickly so we encourage you to book your party date plenty of time in advance.
- You can view our birthday party availability online, however we require you to contact us to book so that we can ensure you are booked for the correct birthday party style, the right amount of guests, and understand the deposit and any additional participant costs.
- A deposit is required to secure your party date.
- Deposits and final payments for parties are non-refundable. In the event of injury or illness, our Member Services Team will address on an individual basis.
- If you discover a conflict with your chosen date more than 3 weeks before the date, you may change it one time pending availability. This change must be done either in person or over the phone with a registrar. Changing a party date with less than 3 weeks notice forfeits the deposit and final payment.