A flexible preschool-experience with 3-hours of care, learning, activity and socialization.
The Playdate Plus program, a partnership program between SGA and the Seattle Preschool + Pre-K, is available as a single-day session when it fits your schedule and needs. Sessions include both classroom time and gymnastics.
Co-ed 3-5 years
$69 per child / $59 for SGA members (those enrolled in SGA’s classes)
Available in an AM session and PM session (schedules vary by location)
What else to know:
- Drop-off and pick-up will be promptly at start and end times.
- Parents – make sure you register in advance! Our limited spaces fill up fast so pre-register to avoid disappointment.
- Playdate Plus runs September – June and follows the Seattle Public Schools calendar for holiday closures.
- While we will sometimes use the big kids’ equipment too, we have bars, beams, trampolines and more that are just the perfect size for little learners. All preschool classes are co-ed, so we learn ALL the things!
- Classroom exploration, outdoor play and project time inside the Seattle Preschool + Pre-K are incorporated daily.
- Please notify us if your child has severe allergies or any special needs and fill out our Medical Policy and Authorization paperwork. Leave any medication for your child with our staff.