Designed with flexibility in mind, Playdate Plus offers families additional childcare or preschool aftercare options in a safe structured environment.
The Playdate Plus program, a partnership program between SGA and the Seattle Preschool + Pre-K, includes both gym time (gymnastics, games, movement), plus classroom exploration, outdoor play space and project time.
Playdate Plus can help serve as an intro to preschool, or an addition to preschool (to give children activities and socialization on days they don’t have preschool), and can also provide caregivers time to run errands – or just a little break! Children will benefit from social interaction with peers and a new adult figure, in a safe, structured environment. The program includes both gym time (gymnastics, games, movement), plus classroom exploration, outdoor play space and project time inside the Seattle Preschool + Pre-K for even more fun!
Co-ed 3-5 years
AM Session: $80 per child / $60 for members (those enrolled in SGA’s classes)
PM Session: $60 per child / $45 for members (those enrolled in SGA’s classes)
AM Session (4-hours / 9:00a – 1:00p)
PM Session (3-hours / 1:00p – 4:00p)
What else to know:
- Drop-off and pick-up will be promptly at start and end times.
- Parents – make sure you register in advance! Our limited spaces fill up fast so pre-register to avoid disappointment.
- Playdate Plus runs September – June and follows the Seattle Public Schools calendar for holiday closures.
- While we will sometimes use the big kids’ equipment too, we have bars, beams, trampolines and more that are just the perfect size for little learners. All preschool classes are co-ed, so we learn ALL the things!
- Classroom exploration, outdoor play and project time inside the Seattle Preschool + Pre-K are incorporated daily.
- Please notify us if your child has severe allergies or any special needs and fill out our Medical Policy and Authorization paperwork. Leave any medication for your child with our staff.