Our Summer & Winter Break camps will keep kids active, engaged, and enriched – safely!
Campers will enjoy exciting and skill-appropriate coach-led gymnastics on SGA’s Olympic gymnastics equipment, including trampolines and TumblTrack, plus games, crafts, and more. No gymnastics experience is needed to attend. Enroll with friends or make new ones and get #SGAStrong!
Half-day (3.5 hours – A.M. or P.M. session) or full-day (7.5 hours) weekly enrollments are available.
*Ages 3, 4, and 5 who have not entered Kindergarten, enroll in half-day morning session only. Age 5 who have completed Kindergarten, through age 10, may enroll in a half-day session (AM or PM), or the full day session.
Weekly half-day: $380
Weekly full-day: $658
Half-day (A.M. or P.M.) and full-day enrollments are available.
Full day camp (7.5 hours):
Half day camp (3.5 hours):
- Morning, 8:30am-12:00pm
- Afternoon, 12:30pm-4:00pm
What to bring & wear:
- Half-day campers need to bring a snack and water bottle
- Full day campers need to bring a water bottle, two snacks and a lunch
- Long hair should be tied back
- No jewelry
- Campers should wear leotards, or comfortable shorts/pants and t-shirts. No jeans, please. During gymnastics time all kids will be barefoot (no shoes or socks).
What else to know:
- Everyone must follow our health & safety requirements to attend.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. We are not able to hold spots without enrollment. Register online or contact us.
- No credits or refunds are given. In the event of injury or illness (including COVID-19 related occurrences), our Member Services Team will address on an individual basis.
- We accept Cash, Check, ACH (bring in your checking information: account number & routing number) or VISA/MC (with a 3.5% surcharge) as forms of payment.
- Please review our Camp Policies in full.
Late pick-up policy:
At Seattle Gymnastics Academy we make every effort to ensure the safety of your child. Therefore it is extremely imperative that kids are picked up on time in order to help alleviate any additional stress on our staff. We ask that you ideally arrive a few minutes early to be ready for pickup.
The best place I've yet found in Seattle to bring a young kid where they can do just about whatever they want. This place would have been a dream when I was a kid. Foam pits, trampolines, bouncy floors, rope swings, rings, and large foam blocks in vinyl for climbing.