While we have some new protocols and restrictions in place, we still have all the fun you’re used to! Since reopening, we’ve become highly capable of conducting programs in a physically-distanced, yet socially together manner; with activities that are fun and accessible for kids of any ability.
A night out in a safe, structured environment. Kids will be taken through a night filled with accessible and fun gymnastics, mind-engaging games, and a late night movie!
Come socialize and be active safely! Proper spacing and ventilation will be followed. All participants must wear masks, except when eating.
Drop-off starts promptly at 5PM.
Anyone ages 5-11. New friends welcome – no gymnastics experience needed!
Saturday, April 10 – The Emperor’s New Groove
Saturday, April 17 – Home on the Range
Saturday, April 24 – Lady and the Tramp
Saturday, May 1- Finding Nemo
Saturday, May 8 – Aladdin
Saturday, May 15 – An Extremely Goofy Movie
Saturday, May 22 – Chicken Little
Saturday, May 29 – Inspector Gadget
5:00PM – 8:00PM
Drop-off starts promptly at 5PM. On-time pickup is important for the safety of kids and courtesy of our staff. Therefore after 8PM, late fees of $15 per 5 minutes will be assessed.
$35 per child
IMPORTANT NOTES & WHAT TO BRING
- Kids should bring a snack or meal to eat during the movie – preferably something that doesn’t need to be heated and is self-contained (not too messy). In order to assure proper social-distancing during the mealtime / movie, we will be eating “al fresco” on the gym floor – and so it would be very helpful if kids bring something like a towel or placement to eat on!
- Kids can bring what they like to get cozy during the movie – a sleeping bag, blanket, PJ’s, stuffies, etc!
- Kids should dress in activewear and leave valuables at home. All children attending must be toilet trained.
- Parents – make sure you register in advance! Our 16 spaces fill up fast and day-of drop-offs are not guaranteed a space. Enroll online by clicking the button at the top of the page, or call us at (206) 708-7497.
- Please notify us if your child has allergies or any special needs and fill out our Allergy Policy and Authorization paperwork. Leave any medication for your child with our staff.
SGA donates 15 PNO punch cards (6 punches per card) each year to charity auctions. These are not given randomly but to our customers’ charities in our market area. Submit a donation request.
Seattle Gymnastics Academy
ATTN: Kayla Glavin
5034 37th Ave South, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98118
Please email all electronic procurement forms to: