Need a safe, dry, and super fun place to play? Indoor Playground offers lots of opportunities to come in and burn all that energy!
Pre-registration is encouraged to avoid any disappointment, however drop-in spots will be available as space allows and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. As long as space is available, you can pre-register anytime, right up until start time! You can pre-register, AND also see how full and Indoor Playground session is if you’re thinking about dropping in, by clicking here to register or call us at (206) 782-1496.
A special chance for young children between ages 0-to-5-years to play in our gym without big kids.
An online parent-signed waiver needs to be completed to attend indoor playground. https://app.thestudiodirector.com/ballard/portal.sd?page=Login
September 1st – June 24th: Monday – Friday: 12:00pm-1:00pm
Pre-registration is encouraged to avoid any disappointment, however drop-in spots will be available as space allows and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Anyone age 5-and-under! Babies under 12-months are free. We’re sorry, kids over 5 are not allowed.
There must be an adult for every 2 children in a group.
$10 per child
$5 for children enrolled in SGA’s classes
Caregivers, and babies under 12-months are free!
Health & Safety:
- While encouraged, masks will be optional for gymnasts and staff. This said, everyone at SGA is expected to treat others with respect and kindness at all times, and this extends to mask choice. We will not tolerate bullying of any kind in regards to another person’s choice to or not to mask as everyone’s circumstances are different.
- Exceptions to mask requirements: Any person that has been exposed to Covid, but is negative and not exhibiting any symptoms, will be required to wear a well-fitted mask for 10 days. If an exposure happens in the gym, everyone in the exposed group will also be required to wear well-fitting masks for 10 days following the exposure.
- Please note the mask mandate is able to be lifted as King County has been categorized as a “LOW community level” area. If data changes for the worse, masks may again become required. You can read more about current county figures and risk level on the King County COVID-19 community level page (updated weekly), and on the CDC COVID-19 by County.
- All participants and anyone entering the gym will undergo a quick health screening. This consists of a few verbal questions and a temperature scan to make sure everyone is healthy.
- Hand sanitizer, sinks and disinfectant wipe stations are conveniently located throughout our facility.
- Proof of vaccination / negative test no longer required as of March 1, 2022 due to the high level of vaccination status in the county.
Rules for Indoor Playground
- Adults must stay with their children at all times.
- Only children are allowed on the equipment.
- Socks for adults, barefeet for children. No shoes allowed on the gym surfaces.
- Some equipment is off limits, such as High Beams and High Bars.
- One child per trampoline, including the Tumbl Trak.
- The Tumble Trak is one direction only.
- Only feet or bottoms first in the Foam Pit. Diving head or stomach first is dangerous.
- Please change diapers in the Restrooms and dispose of soiled diapers in the Diaper Genie.
- If your child has a potty accident, please notify the supervisor immediately so appropriate cleaning may be done.