Join our #SGAstrong Team!
A fully employee-owned company, we are one of the largest gymnastics instruction facilities in the northwest – with four locations across Greater Seattle and over 40 years of history.
At the core of our mission is the belief that gymnastics – and the benefits it provides – is for everyone. Which is why we work every day to help kids of all ages, genders and abilities discover their own strength and confidence through the sport of gymnastics.
SGA is continually growing. We are looking for coaches that will inspire and be positive role models for gymnasts of all ages and skill levels; including preschool, recreational, competitive team, trampoline & tumbling, and more. Whether you have a background in gymnastics or not, if you enjoy working with kids and believe in the benefits of physical activity, we have extensive on-the-job tools and training to set you up for success – and you might just find the fun, fulfilling new career path you’ve been craving but never considered.
At SGA, we prioritize a work / life balance, support career growth, and are committed to continuous training and education with industry leaders (check out our last SGA University!). We offer consistent schedules that are built to accommodate your personal life.
Some of our available roles include:
– Coaches of all levels: from beginner to high-level, we’re looking for recreational, preschool and competitive coaches to provide positive mentorship and instill strength, skill and character through gymnastics.
– Member Services Coordinators: for those who enjoy talking to people, building meaningful and positive relationships, and providing helpful customer service, consider a role as an MSC and play an integral role in our business operations and success!
– Part-time event staff: a great option for students (both high school and college), or anyone looking for flexible, part time work. Event staff help with things like birthday parties, Parents’ Night Out and after school programs.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive, livable wages
- Paid time-off
- Health coverage with a health savings account
- Employee stock ownership program
- 401K with employer match
- Paid maternity and paternity / family leave
- Tuition discounts for immediate family
- and more
SGA is built on community, and the connections we create by helping kids be strong and confident through the sport of gymnastics. As an employee-owned company, everyone is valued – because we all contribute to our collective success through delivering on our mission. If you’re ready to join us, we’re waiting to hear from you!