SGA Summer Camp!
Get strong, have fun, see friends and stay safe at SGA Summer Camp!
SGA Member Registration
Summer Camp registration will open to currently enrolled families on Tuesday, January 10th at 9am. Enrolled families will have received an email with further instructions on how to enroll in early access.
General Public Camp Registration
Summer camp registration for the general public will open on Wednesday, February 1st at 9am.
Our goal at SGA is to keep kids active, engaged and enriched – safely! At SGA Summer Fun Camp, our highly-trained coaching staff will keep kids inspired with exciting and skill-appropriate coach-led gymnastics on SGA’s Olympic gymnastics equipment, including trampolines and TumblTrack, plus games, crafts and more – and no gymnastics experience is needed to attend
*Ages 3, 4, and 5 who have not entered Kindergarten, enroll in half-day morning session only.
Age 5 who have completed Kindergarten, through age 10, may enroll in a half-day session (AM or PM), or the full day session.
AM Session: 8:30am – 12:00pm
PM Session: 12:30pm – 4:00pm
Full Day Session: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Half-day (3.5 hours – A.M. or P.M. session) or full-day (7.5 hour) enrollments are available. No single day or drop-ins are available for Summer Fun Camp 2023.
SGA Member (currently enrolled) rates:
Half Day: $366 / session
Full Day: $633 / session
- Enrollments and modifications of camp registrations completed after the early access enrollment period (after January 31) are subject to the non-member camp rate.
Half Day: $380 / session
Full Day: $658 / session
LAKE CITY 28th & THE SEATTLE PRESCHOOL – 12745 28thAVE NE, SEATTLE, 98125
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR
- Half-day campers need to bring a snack and water bottle
- Full day campers need to bring a water bottle, two snacks and a lunch
- Long hair should be tied back
- No jewelry
- No shoes during gymnastics time. Kids can either be barefoot, or may wear grippy socks (socks with rubber dots on the bottom).
- Leotards, or comfortable shorts/pants and t-shirts. No jeans, please.
**Please note we are committed to following any updated guidance that is set forth by local, state, and federal CDC. For our most up to date protocols and requirements, please reference back to our Health & Safety Guidelines and Customer Requirements page.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Once registered, SGA does not offer credits or refunds. Please review our Camp Policy before confirming your camp registration.
- We accept Cash, Check, ACH (bring in your checking information: account number & routing number) or VISA/MC (with a 3.5% surcharge) as forms of payment
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
At Seattle Gymnastics Academy we make every effort to ensure the safety of your child. In order to do so, it is imperative that kids are picked up on time. We ask that you ideally arrive a few minutes early to be ready for pickup, in order to help alleviate any additional stress on our staff.
Late pickup will severely impact our ability to begin our next session or program, and therefore fees may be incurred for tardiness. We appreciate your understanding and attention to this critical policy.