SGA Summer Camp!
Our goal at SGA is to keep kids active, engaged and enriched – safely! At SGA Summer Fun Camp, our highly-trained coaching staff will keep kids inspired with exciting and skill-appropriate coach-led gymnastics on SGA’s Olympic gymnastics equipment, including trampolines and TumblTrack, plus games, crafts and more – and no gymnastics experience is needed to attend!
SGA is committed to keeping our campers, their families and our whole community safe and healthy with our proven protocols, while allowing kids the socialization and physical outlet to keep them strong and having a great time all summer long!
Age 4 attend half-day morning (8:30am-12:00pm) only.
AM Session: 8:30am – 12:00pm
PM Session: 12:30pm – 4:00pm
Full Day Session: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Week 1: July 11 – July 15
Week 2: July 18 – July 22
Week 3: July 25 – July 29
Week 4: August 1 – August 5
Week 5: August 8 – August 12
Week 6: August 15 – August 19
Half-day (3.5 hours – A.M. or P.M. session) or full-day (7.5 hour) enrollments are available.
Weekly 1/2 Day: $352
Weekly Full Day: $608
No single day or drop-ins for Summer 2022.
LAKE CITY 28th & THE SEATTLE PRESCHOOL – 12745 28thAVE NE, SEATTLE, 98125
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR
Cubbies / lockers have been removed during this time. All campers will need to bring a bag / backpack with their supplies that they will keep with them all day to access their necessary belongings.
- Half-day campers need to bring a snack* and water bottle
- Full day campers need to bring a water bottle, two snacks* and a lunch.
- *Vending will not be sold on site this year for safety
- Long hair should be tied back
- No jewelry
- During gymnastics time all kids will be barefoot (no shoes or socks)
- Leotards, or comfortable shorts/pants and t-shirts. No jeans, please.
- Masks must be worn by everyone 2-and-over at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except during snacks / lunch, and when directed by SGA staff in accordance with safety guidelines. For campers, we encourage, but will at this time will not require, the use of KN95 or KF94 mask (preferred), or a disposable surgical mask alone, or under a cloth mask.
**Please note we are committed to following any updated guidance that is set forth by local, state, and federal CDC. For our most up to date protocols and requirements, please reference back to our Health & Safety Guidelines and Customer Requirements page.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- No credits or refunds are given. In the event of injury or illness (including COVID-19 related occurrences), our Member Services Team will address on an individual basis.
- We accept Cash, Check, ACH (bring in your checking information: account number & routing number) or VISA/MC (with a 3.5% surcharge) as forms of payment
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
At Seattle Gymnastics Academy we make every effort to ensure the safety of your child. This year, with the strict health & safety protocols that must be followed, it is extremely imperative that kids are picked up on time to maintain flow in and out of the gym and adherence to capacity limits. We ask that you ideally arrive a few minutes early to be ready for pickup, in order to help alleviate any capacity overruns, and additional stress on our staff.
Late pickup will severely impact our ability to begin our next session or program, and therefore fees will be incurred for tardiness. We appreciate your understanding and attention to this critical policy.