SGA is not currently offering Indoor Playground due to COVID-19. We will be bring back this program when we are safely able to do so and are actively working on safe, drop-in Play alternatives in the meantime.
A chance for young children, ages 12 months to five years (yes, 6 and up is too old) to play in our gym. With parental supervision, young gymnasts play, jump, run, climb, swing, bounce, push, roll, hang, balance and hop on SGA’s wide variety of gymnastics equipment. The trampoline and Tumbl Trak are common favorites, not to mention our huge foam pit surmounted by a child-sized climbing wall. Come join the fun. Some equipment is off limits, but all the fun stuff is there for your child’s pleasure.
Children through age 5. Please remember that children must be 5 or under.
Your group must have no more than 3 kids per adult and every child has a PARENT-SIGNED WAIVER FORM. You can log on to our website and complete the waiver form.
$10 per child over 12 months
$5 for children enrolled in SGA’s classes
Caregivers are free!
SAVE WITH A PUNCH CARD!
6 Visits for $50.00
13 Visits for $100.00
SGA Student Pricing:
6 Visits for $25.00
13 Visits for $50.00
Rules for Indoor Playground
- Adults must stay with the children at all times.
- Parents are NOT ALLOWED on the equipment at any time.
- No Shoes allowed in the gym area and children MUST be barefoot.
- High Beams and High Bars are OFF Limits please do not use this equipment as it is too BIG for the children
- One (1) child on the Tumbl Trak (long trampoline) at a time and only in one direction
- Max 2 children on the Trampoline at a time
The Foam Pit is a lot of fun but can be dangerous, so please remember only land on feet or bottoms NEVER head first or stomach first.
- Please use the Restroom for changing diapers and dispose diapers in the diaper genie, located in the restroom.
- If your child has a “potty” accident, please notify the supervisor immediately so appropriate cleaning may be done.