Join our #SGAstrong Team!
We are one of the largest gymnastics instruction facilities in the northwest, with four locations across Greater Seattle and over 40 years of history.
SGA is continually growing.
We are looking for coaches that will inspire and be positive role models for gymnasts of all ages and skill levels; including preschool, recreational, competitive team, trampoline & tumbling, and more. Whether you have a background in gymnastics or not, if you enjoy working with kids and believe in the benefits of physical activity, we have extensive on-the-job tools and training to set you up for success – and you might just find the fun, fulfilling new career path you’ve been craving but never considered.
Some of our available roles include:
- Coaches of all levels: from beginner to high-level, we’re looking for recreational, preschool and competitive coaches to provide positive mentorship and instill strength, skill and character through gymnastics.
- Member Services Coordinators: for those who enjoy talking to people, building meaningful and positive relationships, and providing helpful customer service, consider a role as an MSC and play an integral role in our business operations and success!
- Part-time event staff: a great option for students (both high school and college), or anyone looking for flexible, part time work. Event staff help with things like birthday parties, Parents’ Night Out and after school programs.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive, livable wages
- Paid time-off
- Health coverage
- Employee stock ownership program
- 401K with employer match
- Paid maternity and paternity / family leave
- and more