If you enjoy working with people, are super organized and friendly, and want to work in a fun and fast-paced environment, we want you to join our team! Breakaway from your typical desk job – SGA is a dynamic environment with growth opportunities. As a Member Services Coordinator, you will be an integral part of our mission to build strength, skill, and character through gymnastics. And don’t worry if you’re new to gymnastics, we’ll provide all the training and tools you need.
- Flexible schedules –we prioritize a work/life balance
- Competitive pay & comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, Health Savings Account, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, and more!
- Paid training – we offer customized training based on your learning style. We have a comprehensive training program that will set you up for success as a Member Services Coordinator.
- Multiple Seattle locations – Ballard, Columbia City, and Lake City.
- An energetic work environment with plenty of opportunities for career growth.
Member Services Coordinators are responsible for:
- Building relationships with our customers. This is a customer-facing role and it’s imperative that our customers can trust that our Member Services team is here to support them.
- Remain knowledgeable about our programming and what makes SGA unique. Our Member Services team are our salespeople! We rely on you to educate our customers on the benefits of gymnastics and what makes SGA a great place for their child.
- Administrative duties – class enrollment, processing payments, answering calls and customer questions, running reports, and more! Attention to detail is a must.
- Assist in light cleaning duties to keep our gyms fresh and ready for the next round of classes.
SGA is looking for:
- Desire to work as part of an energetic team that is unified in our mission, vision, and values as a company.
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred! Must be approachable, attentive, and organized.
- Experience working with a gym or kid-friendly environment is preferred but not required. Must be enthusiastic about working around kids.
- Sales focused with a “can-do” positive attitude is a must.
- Effective communicator and able to juggle multiple duties.